The Bowling Bag

21:00

The bowling bag is in! It is on many online stores, at the shops or in the hands of many celebrities. Before I left for my trip, I needed a new bag that fit and had a zip. I found this lovely bowler bag at Glassons which was perfect and it is right on trend!


This bag is quite spacious but also quite small. It has a zip at the top and flap, additionally there is some buckle detailing. It can be hand held or swung over the should which helps. On the inside it has some pouches with zips to keep all your bits and pieces separated. As you can see it can fit quite a bit with all my travel documents fitting in there and my iPad also fits it that! 
Glasson bag
The likes of Shay Mitchell, Daisy Lowe and Emma Watson have been sporting the bowling bag. Cara Delevingne also graced the Burburry Prorsum runway with this type of bag. If you're looking for this type of bag, there are brands that stock these! My personal favourite is definitely the ASOS one! 

1. Zara, 2. ASOS, 3. Tod's, 4. River Island, 5. Matt & Nat, 6. Top Shop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *