2013: The year that it was

16:40



As 2013 has finished and gone I wanted to reflect on the year that it was for me! It was my first year in uni, my first time to the UK and Ireland, and my first trip without my parents.

Uni was a different experience compared to high school. The first couple of weeks for me was very daunting, as it was a new environment with unfamiliar faces. But as the weeks went on I started to work out where things were and made some new friends. 

2013 also meant I was 18 and an adult. Which lead to me going away for 5 weeks after finishing my first year of uni. It was quite a lovely reward for myself to be honest.  I went to around the UK and Ireland with 2 of my very close friends. It was an amazing experience, exploring completely new places. I got to go to some place that I never though I'd have the chance to go. I went to Belfast, Dublin, Killarney, Dingle, Ennis, Cliffs of Moher, Galway, Connemara, Edinburgh, Isle of Skye, York, Manchester, Oxford, Bath and London. This seems like a long list of places but going on tours such as the Shamrock adventures and the Haggis tour allowed me to get around to places I never knew about! I definitely recommend these tours as I had a lot of fun and met some new friends. The scenery over there was absolutely beautiful and the people are lovely and always willing to help. Shopping there is definitely better than it is here, I brought some many things. I definitely came back with a full luggage! I will definitely be blogging about some of the items. I can't wait to plan my next adventure back there, which I hope will be soon.

UK and Ireland

2013 for me was such a wonderful year but a with new year comes a new you, as the saying goes. For me I hope I don't completely change but I have new year resolutions that I want to accomplish this year.
  • Blog often. I've been very slack over the Christmas period as I have been away but that's no excuse. I will try my best to blog weekly.
  • Exercising more often
I hope everyone had an amazing 2013, but an even better 2014! May some of your dreams and wishes come true. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *