RAWards

23:43


Last Friday Night I had the pleasure of going to the RAWards with Kate (from Pretty Dresses in the Laundry). There was a vast display of talent from people within the creative industry. Talents extending from fashion to art. I found many new artists whose work I definitely love and admire.
Work by Nicole Bosenburg, Megan Popelier, Alexandra Malpass & Jasmine Hambling

An artist that I discovered that night was Bonnie Hislop. Her work was absolutely beautiful, using animals within a human. Her pastel pieces were drawn with such detail. The picture below was my favourite piece on display that night.

Work by Bonnie Hislop

I was wearing Staple the Label dress that night, with a waist belt from Dotti and RMK wedge boots.
Dress: Staple the Label
Belt: Dotti
Clutch: Rubi
Shoes: RMK
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *