February Favourites!

18:23

So it's the last day of February, which also means the last day of summer, which sucks! I have 4 favourites this month, 2 beauty, a fashion one and food favourite.

A top from Zara

A fashion favourite this month is this A top, I got from Zara when I was in Sydney. I love the fit of this top, as it has a higher neckline. The neckline and sleeves have frayed edges which I think gives it a bit of grungy look but the design and the material suggest it's more sophisticated. I guess you could say it's grungy chic. I paired this with either my quilted skirt, white shorts or black jeans. The light material also makes it perfect for the summer season!

Mac Studio Fix and Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
The two beauty favourites are the MAC Studio Fix foundation and the Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Since I was still on uni holidays, I had some time to relax at the beach and got myself a bit tanned. This allowed me to use my MAC Studio Fix foundation as it was previously a bit too dark after the heading to the UK and winter. The colour I have is NC 42. I love how it gives me the flawless finish however, I wish it did come in a pump instead of screw on lid.

The second beauty favourite is my Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. I brought it from David Jones, I do believe the brand has dropped there prices to become more competitive. I loved using this eyelash curler, I've had a couple and they just don't seem to curl my lashes as good as this one!


Top Left: Mango Salsa with Halloumi and Avocado on Toast, Right: Fruit salad, Bottom Left: Mangoes

Last favourite is mango! I love mangoes! Every summer I look forward to them, and since summer is coming to an end, it means mango season is also ending. They are amazing by themselves, in a fruit salad or in a salsa, which I just I tried this summer at one of my favourite breakfast places! As summer ends, so too does the mangoes season and all my other favourite summer fruits such as nectarine and all the berries. But this makes me look forward to summer every year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *