January Favourites

21:22

My January Favourites

I have 3 January Favourites that aren't all beauty/fashion related. I have a beauty, fashion and food favourite for this month!

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

I have been using this pretty much everyday since I got it at the beginning of the month! It is my holy grail eye liner. This liquid liner does not smudge/rub off/transfer, it does exactly what it claims to do. It stays on all day! When it comes to eye liners, I have tried so many and a lot of them rub off, smudges and I end up looking like I have a black eye by the end of the day. When I tried this one, it just stays and was very easy to apply. It has a very pointed tipped, which made it easy to draw thin lines. 

Rings

This month, all my outfits have been accessorised with rings. I've been loving gold rings even though I tend to love silver jewellery more. My favourite ring is a gold LOVE ring that a friend brought me as a birthday gift. 

Maoams

I had these when I was in the UK and I absolutely love them. So I brought a some home! I've been eating heaps and there pretty much almost gone. I've tried to track down any lolly shops that sell these but so far only ALDI sell the maoam sticks not the stripes. My favourite flavour is the green (apple) one and the pink (strawberry) one. 


That's all for this months favourites!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *