Make-Up from the UK

20:45

All the Make-Up I brought
I know I've been back for a while now but I can now say I have tested all of the make-up I brought in the UK. I purchased the make-up either in Superdrugs or Boots. So if you like what you see and live in the UK head to those stores and they should stock them! As you can see I may have gone a little overboard with nail polishes and lipsticks. There were too many colours to pick from! The Real Techniques items could be purchased here but they were cheaper over there. 

The Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, was the first item on my wish list from the UK and it does an amazing job at concealing, HIGHLY RECOMMEND it! Mine is in shade deep (4) which was really hard to find, as I was going to buy another one since it concealed so well but I couldn't find it at the other Boots I went to. 

1. Berry Cosmo 2. Green Berry 3. Lychee 4. Blue Berry 5. Boots Limited Edition (343)

Nails: I brought 5 of the Barry M nail polishes, I had heard so many good reviews on them! I love these colours especially Lychee and Berry Cosmo! The gelly nail paint definitely give you a thicker application which I quite like. As for their wearability, when I had the Lychee one on, it lasted about a week. The names are also very cute. Unfortunately these products can't be purchase in Australia. 

1.Sleek Mystic 2. Sleek Papaya Punch 3. MUA Totally Nude 4. Collection Scorned
Lips: These are all lovely lipsticks and I highly recommend the Sleeks ones, which have a very bright colour range which I have been loving and it last quite a long time on the lips. I haven't used the Collection lipstick too often, because I have come to the realisation that I'm not a fan of dark vampy coloured lips on me but I love how it looks on other people!

1. Sleek Blush Palette Sugar 2. Sleek Face Contour Kit (Medium) 
Sleek Palettes: I've heard so much about the Sleek items! I really wanted the Blush Palettes before I went over, they had a couple of different ones. I settle on the Sugar palette, which gives you Turbinado, Muscovado and Demerara (I'm pretty sure those are the names, they're on the back of the palette). Turbinado is a darker pink colour, Muscovado is more of bronze colour with a lot of shimmer, as for Demerara its a peachy colour which is also my favourite of the three. The contour kit, I only really use the highlighter which is brilliant.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *