March Favourites

18:18


It's the end of the month which means it favourites time! I have been super busy towards the end of March with a lot my assessment piling up, but I did have a few favourites this month. I have at least one for each category, a fashion, beauty and food favourite.

Fashion: Esprit Denim Jacket. Since it's autumn here, there has been a couple of chilly days where I've had to whip out a jacket. I've been reaching for my denim jacket this month and it works with pretty much any outfit, which is awesome since I've been busy and I have to be out the door by 7:30 some mornings.

Beauty: Lip Products-NYX butter gloss and the Revlon Just Kissable Stain Balms. I couldn't choose between the two. I've either been wearing NYX or Revlon on my lips this whole month. My NYX butter gloss is in the shade, Tiramisu and the Revlon Stain Balm is in Honey Douce (01). The butter gloss feels like melted goodness on you lips and it keeps them very moisturised. The Revlon Stain Balm is also very moisturising and has a drier consistency since it is a balm. Both lip products are a very neutral colour which is why I chose them for my everyday wear.

Food: Mayver's Peanut Butter and Cocao. OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! I'm the only one who eats and I'm already more than half way through the jar! Generally, I have it for breakfast with toast, banana and chia seeds but it's also lovely in a smoothie or as a snack.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *