On Trend: Sport Luxe

20:59



H&M top and bottoms, Marc Jacob Watch, Lovisa Rings, Chuck Taylor Converse

It seems that after the Sochi Olympics, a fashion trend known as sport luxe has taken over the stores. I have seen many raglans, numbered tees, leather caps and heel trainers in stores and also on the runways of designers such as Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant and Stella McCartney. To my surprise, I have found a couple of items in my wardrobe that fit this category and it has inspired my outfit. The top and bottoms are both from H & M. I love the the raglan styled top with the A in an retro/old school type of font and rolled up sleeves. I've paired this outfit with a set of rings from Lovisa and my Marc Jacobs watch. To complete my outfit, my white chuck taylor's which compliment the white from my top. I do have rep lippy on, which I think gives a bit more of a feminine feel and also adds a bit of colour to my black and white outfit. I'm absolutely loving this outfit and it might come up on my next post to a concert (keep an eye out).

Some other ways to wear sport luxe is trainers with skorts and a jumper then accessorise that with watches and rings. I'm also loving the numbered jersey like dress (shown below) paired with heels. Or if you live somewhere a bit colder, black leggings with heeled trainers, plain top and a varsity jacket also screams Sport luxe! I created this collage on polyvore to give you some ideas on how to wear Sport Luxe!
SPORT LUXE
Polyvore Collage of Sport Luxe


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *