Paradise

19:16








I spent the Easter weekend in paradise. I left the hustling city behind and traded it for the serene beachside. This place wasn't new to me, as come to this place at least once a year or for day trips, but I never really fully admired it, so this year I took some photos whilst I was there and here are some of them. There are so many beautiful sights there and I can see why it is such as tourist destination. Along with the tranquil sound of the waves, there are a bunch of places to eat, which I also indulged in. This Easter weekend was one I definitely needed, but I'm back home now which unfortunately means a whole heap of assignments await! Some outfit post could be up soon! 

 Hope everyone had a lovely Easter. 

Lots of Love,
 Tanya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *