OOTD: Plaid and Leather

21:46






These two items have been my most worn this autumn!  I love them both worn separately but I also love putting them together. Without a doubt, I will definitely be popping on a jacket and wearing this throughout winter.

I was never really a fan of plaids/tartan/checks whatever you want to call it, until buying this top! I have learnt to love and style it differently, to the point where I have gone to get some other plaid items for my wardrobe! I always love a good pair of leather type pants, I think they just work with pretty much anything and it always looks chic! I've added some silver rings and watch to the outfit  which I feel makes it a bit more feminine, but they also match the studs on my boots. These military styled boots are a must have! They seems to suit any sort of outfit! I hope this outfit shows you how to style plaid and love it as much as I do now!


Lots of Love 
Tanya


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *