Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish Review

20:23







These Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polishes are a fairly new product. Having seen them several times and thinking they look so cute in the little perfume like bottle, I finally caved and brought one. The colour that I purchased was black which was scented Espresso.

The thing that sets this nail polish apart from others is that it has a scent. I can only speak about the espresso one, as that is the only one I currently own. When you apply it and you get a whiff of it, it does smell like coffee. However, don't smell your nails directly whilst apply it or while it dries, it smells just like nail chemicals (I would know cos I thought it would be a good idea to give it a smell). After it has dried, I did have a smell of it and to be honest I'm not really a fan of it! It does have a slight expresso smell but it also smells like a load of chemicals as well. The day after, it still has smell to it but it slowly fading which I quite happy about!

The packaging I am IN LOVE with! I love how it looks like perfume bottle! The whole packaging of it looks really sleek and definitely like a high end product! Additionally, I found that when I first opened the bottle and saw the brush, I thought it was tiny! But after applying it, I was fairly surprised that the it wasn't too bad and it took about 3 strokes to cover the nail. The application and finish of the polish is quite nice similar to their other polishes and I'm very happy with it!

Although this idea is quite cool and I really did wish it did impress me! I may give it another try, if it's ever on sale or I find a scent/colour that I have to really love but I honestly don't think I will be repurchasing it!

Lots of Love Tanya


Disclaimer: Not sponsored! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *