July Favourites

20:47

I can't even remember when the last time I did a monthly favourite! It's been a while to say the least. I've only got 2 categories this month, beauty & fashion.



Beauty:
This months beauty has both skincare and make-up.

-My go to eye palette although I just got the Naked palette 3 is this Revlon quad in coffee bean. I've had this for a while now, and randomly tried it one day and I have loved it since! The quad is has shades of brown with 3 matte colours and one with some shimmer.

-It's winter in Australia in July, so everyday I've been using the Nivea repair & protection lip balm, keeps my lips hydrated so it doesn't crack. Every year my lips seem to get really dry and crack in winter but after using this I honestly do see a different and it's like $3, give it a try!

-Let's get this out of the way, face wipes. Yes it is a beauty faux pas to use face wipes. BUT, I don't use this as a replacement for a cleanser. I only use it to remove my make-up if I'm heading to the gym after work because I'm not a fan of having make-up on whilst sweating, it just doesn't feel right. I've been using this Nivea facial cleansing wipes, it say for normal and combination skin but I've mainly got oily skin and it works fine on me and removes all my makeup.

Fashion:
-This ASOS parka has been my favourite coat/jacket to wear this month! It's versatile as its faux fur lining can be removed, and the faux fur is super soft. This jacket also kept me very warm in Melbourne. Here's a photo of the jacket on. Next outfit post will feature this jacket!


Lots of Love, 
Tanya

Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter | Polyvore | Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great parka! I recently found a whole stash of makeup from forever ago and starting using an old Clinique palette I had similar to a Maybelline one that I found too! I remember owning the revlon coffee bean one as well. It was great when I had it!
    Carolyn | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! New outfit post coming tonight featuring that parka. It's always great finding old palettes and re-loving it again! The revlon one is a good one. Which maybelline one? cos I might have to dig out my mine and use it again they do some great ones as well!

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *