On Trend:Moments of Monochrome

21:00

Monochrome is a palette that is easy to wear but also very sophisticated. Designers such as Alexander Wang, Rodarte and Marc Jacobs have also showcased this trend. It is a trend that has been worn by many celebrities including Taylor Swift, Lea Michelle and Diane Kruger.

Here's my take on the trend. It's a trend that I love as it is my wardrobe is very black and white anyways. I added a bit of colour through my nails. But you can also go monochrome but add a splash of colour with a clutch, nails or jewellery. I highly recommend bright colours as it generates a bit of interest in your outfit. But a monochrome palette is very sophisticated by itself.








Dress: September 
Jacket: H & M 
Stockings: Primark
Shoes: Wondering of Souls
Rings: assorted 
Bag: DKNY
Sunglasses: Raybans

Lots of Love 
Tanya

 Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter | Polyvore | Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *