Rainy days calls for a Trench Coat

19:02








Unfortunately for the last week, its been nothing but rainy days. Except for when I shot these outfit, which I guess is a good thing, right? This outfit is quite simple, with just dark indigo jeans and a white collared up top. Which is a combination that I love to wear, but add a trench coat when it's rainy and I instantly feel warmer and protected from the rain. I'd also wear a short statement necklace if I was heading somewhere a bit more dressy. I've also to decided to tuck the front of the shirt in as it is quite long, I've also buttoned the shirt up. I think this makes the outfit a bit different and bold.  

Top-H & M
Jeans- Abercrombie and Fitch
Bag- Marc Jacobs
Trench Coat-Bossini 
Shoes-Kurt Geiger

Hope the weather's nicer where ever you are! 

Lots of Love,
Tanya 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *