1 Outfit: Day to Night

19:20


If you're ever in need of a quick change from a day to night outfit, here's my guide to how. I've wore one outfit in the morning and pretty much the same outfit at night except I changed a few things here and there. My staple outfit was a black top (Minkpink) and Striped Pants (Country Road). It's a pretty simple outfit that can easily be dressed up for night or dressed down for the day.

Day: 



Jacket: Esprit
Necklace: Jack Wills
Watch: Marc Jacob
Sunglasses:Raybans
Shoes: Mimco


Night: 
Jacket: H & M
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Necklace: H & M
Shoes: Robert Robert

I changed a couple of accessories and I'm pretty much good to go again. A leather jacket and heels instantly dresses up any outfit. Sandals or flats are definitely easier to walk around during the day, so if you're heading out just after work or uni, you can pop a pair of heels to swap over for the night. Another thing is jewellery, I wore a fine necklace during the day (I kinda just have it on everyday), which is simple however if you need to dress up an outfit wearing a statement necklace makes it look more dressed up. Bag is another thing, during the night I will generally opt for a smaller bag or clutch where as during the day sometimes I'll just use the same bag however most of the time I'll have a tote.    As for makeup, add some lippy and eyeshadow to look more refined! So a quick guide to dressing up an outfit is: shoes, makeup, jacket (if its cold) and accessories (jewellery/bag). 

Lots of Love 
Tanya 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *