OOTD: Pastel Pink

21:51


I've been busy with uni and I've abandoned my blog for almost a week but I'm back and uni is done for the year! Pastel is a range of colours I love and a perfect Spring colour palette, but I've never had the guts to really wear it.  But when I saw this pastel pink skirt at the Forever 21 opening, I couldn't not give it a go. When I tried it on I just loved it and I had to get it. It's made of a scuba kinda of material so it a bit more structured. I also love pastel with white. I just think it looks so clean cut and it makes me feel really calm for some reason seeing pastels and whites put together. So grab some of your pastel pieces and pair them with white for your perfect Spring outfit! 




Top: Mura Boutique
Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: Tony Bianco
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Sunnies:Rayban

Lots of Love,

Tanya 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *