Makeup Mondays: Everyday eyes

19:54


These have been my go to eye product pretty much everyday for a while now. Even when I have a good face day and don't put on any face make up, I'll always put one some eye makeup. This is the combo I've been using on my eyes. First I'll prime it with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer. Even though I'm not using any eye shadow, I feel a bit at ease when I use a primer since I'm using eyeliner and I'm prone to transfers. I'll curl my lashes with the Shu Uemura and use the Eyeko Eye Do Eyeliner to line my eyes. Depending on the where I'm going I'll either use my YSL Faux Cils Volume Effect Mascara or Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara. I love both mascara but the YSL one does give me thicker and fuller lashes but it's an expensive buy so when I'm just going to work or uni, I'll just use the Maybelline Mascara. I use the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark brown to fill in my brows. 

L to R: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil, Eyeko Eye Do Eyeliner, YSL Faux Cils, Maybelline Big Eyes, Shu Uemura Curler
Lots of Love,
Tanya 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *