Winter Wonderland Styling

19:54

Styling is something I love, and when I was approached by Weddington Way to create a perfect winter wonderland bridesmaid attire, I couldn't help but say yes. Although I am not even close to thinking about weddings or being a wedding planner, styling and mix and matching colour is something I love to do. Although it is an idea for bridesmaid, it can also double up as an mood board for a winter ball.

Colour Palette: The colour palette I picked was quite a neutral palette with a hint of blue as winter always screams icy blue to me

Dress: The dress is by Weddington Ways known as their Dove & Dahlia Savannah Dress which I chose in a Champagne colour. 

Hair & Makeup: The hair I decided to go with an updo as it is an one shoulder dress, it allows the neckline to be seen. The makeup that I would pair it with is a natural dewy look with a hint of bronze eyeshadow. Nail polish is obviously optional however I've opted for a light taupe colour. 

Accessories: I've gone with some nude strappy shoes as I think it gives it a bit of edge and texture. As the hair was an updo, I've gone with some statement dangling earrings, which suit the colour palette. 


Whether it's a wedding idea or Winter Wonderland Ball, I hope you enjoy this post! 
Be sure to check out Weddington way's chiffon dress collection here, there are some gorgeous dress!  

Lots of Love,
Tanya 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *