Makeup Monday:Priceline Haul

20:46


Last week I posted that Priceline was doing 40% cosmetics. Which is quite a big deal because that's quite a discount! I couldn't help but go to Priceline during my uni break (may have also gone the next day too).

I ended up picking up a few things up. Some I have tried out a few of them, some are just repurchases and some I haven't tried.

My repurchases:
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat

New Products I have tried out:
Rimmel Velvet Matte in Black: I tried this the other day, I will do a post on this probably next week.
Australis Cray for Colour Crayon: I got two of these I picked up one the first day which was the bronze (soiling the fun). I loved the texture of it so I ended up getting a dark blue colour (drawn to diamonds). I tried the bronze one on the weekend (I haven't used the blue one) and and the staying ability is so good! I had it on for a whole day and it stays exactly how you did it! The colour is so lovely as well! Since it stays on so well, when you take it off you'll have to use some sort of makeup remover otherwise it won't budge.

New Products I haven't tried:
Australis Lip Pencil: I got Lady in Red and Tickled Pink. I'm hoping my tickled pink one matches Velvet Teddy, a friend tried it and say it does!
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara: So this is made from fibres I don't think I've tried a mascara with fibres. It's also different to all the Maybelline mascara and I do love them!
Essence Get Big Lashes: Essences is super cheap and my friend raves about them all the time, I do have one but I'm not impressed so I thought I'd give it another go with this one but apparently the purple and pink ones are the best.
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails: I got this in extreme white, I wanted a white, not an off white which I had. This ended up being I think $4 which is pretty good and I believe Sally Hansen normally does have good nail polish.



Soiling the fun, Drawn to Diamonds, Lady in Red, Tickled Pink
Lots of Love,
Tanya




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *