Boots and Superdrug Haul

02:53


What have I done! It's nearing the end of the semester for me which mean limited time left in London. So I decide to finally go and buy some of the things I had my eyes on at Boots and Superdrug.  

  • Simple Micellar water: I'm almost out of my bioderma and I needed a replacement, as bioderma is quite expensive (and I have a bottle waiting for me at home), I decided to opt for a cheaper option. This was about 2 pounds I think. 
  • Barry M angled eyeliner brush- This was I think half price, which came down to 1.49 pounds. I thought it would be good to put powder eyeliner on. The shape of the brush looked well structured.
  • Soap and Glory Kickass Concealer- First of all, I seem to have an obsession with soap and glory products, they seem so nice and quite cheap. I got this concealer which I've heard is a dupe for some higher end products. I has two concealers in one and a setting powder.
  • Soap and Glory Supercat Liner-I'm always on the hut for a precise black eyeliner. I used this one last night I loved the tip of it. It's quite easy to apply. 

Since I spent over 15 pounds on soap and glory products I got the best in the life pack. This had the mascara that I wanted so for me it was worth it. And you also get a blusher and lipstick in it! 
  • The I heart makeup Parental advisory palette. This palette has 36 different shadows where are all very nice and usable. There are both matte and shimmery shades. 


One more thing! This one isn't from Superdrug or Boots but its part of beauty, so I decided to add it. This Nails inc kit from TK maxx! I had the Alexa cashmere nail polish and absolutely adore that. Since it was on sale I decide to buy that too! 


 What a lot of shopping, I've done! Also Black Fridays sales are happening today/tomorrow and this weekend.

Lots of Love,
Tanya 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *