Nars Sheer Matte & Translucent Powder Review

20:16



This is one combo, I have been loving since I brought them. I had been on the hunt for a new foundation for a while as my MAC foundation was getting a bit too dark for my skin tone. Nars has been on my 'to try' list for a while with beauty bloggers raving about the products all the time. These two are my first two Nars products I've owned and I super impressed.

The product: 
The foundation I have is Nars Sheer Matte in Stromboli. It comes in a matte glass bottle and a lid but no pump. You have to purchase the pump separately which was $4 (AUD). However when you do put the pump on, your lid doesn't fit, which I kinda wish it does because I don't want bacterial getting on it or a mess if I put it in my makeup bag (so far hasn't happened yet). This is probably the only downside of foundation.

The Nars translucent light reflecting setting powder-pressed, comes in a pouch with a sponge. The packaging is super smooth and has a mirror which is handy.

Application:
The foundation I tend to use my fingers or the buffing bush by real techniques. I use between half a pump to one pump depending on the coverage I need.

The translucent powder I just the real technique powder brush, I don't really like using the sponge to powder my face.

Wearability: 
Top: Foundation, Bottom: blended foundation

My skin varies between oily and combination skin, I found this foundation and the powder, when used together keeps me relatively matte pretty much all day, sometime I need to blot if it's a hot day. It doesn't break me out which is awesome as I'm prone to especially with some foundations. The foundation also has a medium to full coverage but feels very light on my skin, which I love. It doesn't feel like it's clogging up my pores.

I absolutely love these two products together and will definitely repurchase both of them when I use them up!
Lots of Love, 
Tanya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *