Friday Fundays!

18:57


Happy Friday, here's a new little post! This is probably my favourite outfit I've posted! I wore it to breakfast with the lovely Claudia then off to uni!  If you know me, you know I'm not a skirt person, but every so often I will go for a skirt over pants. Today was one of those days. I love the fit of this skirt and it's asymmetrical hemline and the black lining just makes it look chic. Since it's a patterned skirt, I've paired it will a plain top but the top still has a bit of embroidery on the neckline which I think is a bit different to just a plain old top. 


 Skirt: Zara
Top: Country Road
Shoes: Glue
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Earrings: Tiffany & Co

If you're wondering what we had for breakfast there a pic below! It was amazing and kept me super full!


Lots of Love,
Tanya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *