Make-up Monday's:Urban Decay Naked Palette 3

19:39

I'm gonna try and start a new little segment on here called makeup Monday's. Every so often on Monday's there will a new post on makeup or something beauty related. To start things off, I've got the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3.



The Urban Decay Naked Palettes are constantly raved about by any and every beauty blogger. It definitely worth the hype. This is my first naked palette and I am loving it so far. At first I was a little overwhelmed by the number of shades (12 to be exact), but after I started using it, I haven't picked up anything else! The palette is a rose gold tone, it has both matte and shimmery colours. I tend to use shades on the left hand side for day time wear and shades on the right for night outs. My favourite shades is Darkside (2nd from the right) in the crease and Nooner (6th from the right) on the lids. I feel like these two shades give me a more defined socket. Inside the bundle of goodness (the package), there is a sample of the Urban Decay Primer Potion, which I have yet to use, and a shadow and crease brush which is perfect to apply the shadows. 

The shadows are very wearable! It last at least a whole work day (9am-5pm) or longer and doesn't smudge or crease. I do however use it with a eye primer which I think helps extending its wearability and colour. The primer I've been using is the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Great primer does what it needs to, comes in a skin tone colour.


The palette however is an investment, I believe it cost around $55USD. But the way I see it, is I don't need any other palette if I had this one as it's so versatile. Unfortunately, Urban Decay is not available in any retails stores in Australia, which absolutely sucks! The only way you can get your hands on this is if you're heading overseas or online.


Lots of Love 
Tanya 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *