Manicure Monday's:Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry

19:19


 This is gonna be a seriously quick post a I really to be studying. I had this on my nails last week and I was amazed by how long it lasted. It was one of those polishes I brought when I was in the UK last year, but the colours I brought were pastel, spring type colours so I haven't worn them in while. Since it's Spring, I thought 'what a perfect time to bring them out again'. This blue one is called Blueberry, it's a baby blue. The packaging I think is quite sleek for a drugstore polish.  I've also put up a pic of my nails after 1 week of it on my nails. As you can see there are chips but honestly I don't think there been many polishes that stay on my nails for that long (which is why I've never put up an after pic). I took it off the next day after I took that picture, but I probably could have gone a extra day, but some people could have left it on for longer, depends how much chipping you can tolerate (I can't tolerate much). Little note, I went about my normal routine when I had this on, I didn't do anything differently like wash my hands less or whatever. It also applies very smoothly and it does give you a thicker consistency than normal nail polish. The only thing that I hate about it, is that it isn't available in Australia instores!!!

Just applied:


7 days later: 


Has anyone seen these in Australia in store? Let me know! 


Lots of Love,


Tanya 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *