Manicure Mondays: Alexa Chung Cashmere Nails

22:32


Quick little post tonight. I got this nail polish while I was away in the States. Its the Nails Inc Alexa Cashmere nails. I love the colour of the nail polish I think it's just so chic, it a taupe purple kinda colour but in different lights it looks different which makes it a bit hard to explain the colour. This line of nail polish is texturised, so the polish is suppose to feel like a fabric, this one is suppose to feel like cashmere, then they have lace and leather ones as well, which I didn't get. But overall the colour and wearability of the polish is amazing and the texture idea of it doesn't really bother me. It lasted me about 5 to 6 days on my nails which I think is pretty good!


Lots of Love,
Tanya 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *