OOTD: Day to Brighton

06:56


It's actually been too long since I've done an outfit post. Whilst I was in Brighton, I decide to do a quick little shoot of what I wore since I had just brought a new 'winter coat'. It's weird saying that, as I would never buy a coat for winter in Australia. Hopefully this coat will help me brave the London winter. Brighton was such a cute seaside town, it a way in kinda reminds me of the beaches at home. They have cute little colourful huts which were very similar to Brighton in Melbourne. I've also included some pic of Brighton. A vlog of Brighton will be up hopefully by the end of this week!






Beanie: Urban Outfitters
Coat: Zara
Sweater: Topshop
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Lipstick 
Socks: Primark 



Lots of Love,
Tanya 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *