My Acne Go To | ft La Roche Posay Effaclar, Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, Bioderma

22:07



I've always battled with acne. It was a lot worst when I was in high school but my skin has cleared up a tad, I do get the odd spots here and there. These are my favourite products on trying to fight them.  These product definitely don't get rid of them straight a way but for me they minimise the breakouts.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel Cleanser-This is my go-to cleanser. I takes a majority of my makeup and leave my skin feeling super clean and fresh. I use this when I need to really, anytime of the day.

Bioderma Sebium- I have oily skin so I've picked up the one that says oily skin (duh). I have yet to try the normal one which everyone raves on about. But I've gone through so many of these bottles! Once again I use it day and night, after I cleanse, it just removes any other dirt or makeup. I use it with a cotton pad and the dirt left over is kinda gross! haha It's good to use this before applying any spot treatments, just so I know I've completely cleaned my face. Also it's perfect to clean up any makeup smudges! 

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion- This has been raved about by many celebs, I've had this probably for a month now. It definitely drys out my spots and minimises it slightly. I recommend putting this on, if you can, late afternoon (after you remove all you makeup NOT on top of it) and leaving it on till night.  I've read reviews that say put it on overnight, I've tried that and for me it just rubs off (I think cos I roll around in my sleep). So I put it on the afternoon/night like 5-6ish, and leaving it on till just before I go to bed. 

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo- THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE HOLY GRAIL FOR ACNE! sorry for the capitals but seriously! I love this thing! I apply a layer over my face if the acne's particularly bad but sometimes just on spots. Once again it doesn't make it disappear but it makes is seem smaller. So quick little run down, generally I'll have shower 5-6ish pm after work/uni or whatever I have on, cleanse, bioderma, drying lotion, then cleanse before bed then apply this. If it's a late night, then I'll apply the efflacar duo then the drying lotion over it before bed if there's heaps of spots. 

Sanctuary Spa Mask- I love putting this mask one. I try to do it once a week. It starts off hot which is super relaxing! And after about 10 mins I'll take it off (it say 5 but I don't really follow that). I think this might be second or third bottle I've gone through. 

I hope this post helps if you're battling acne. Not all products will work on everyone but I hope some of them work for you! Let me know if you'd like to see a video on this!

Lots of Love,
Tanya 

PS: Subscribe to my youtube channel HERE-I'm gonna be posting weekly on that!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice skincare routine I have never tried any of these products before I started having acne when I started my 20s I tried everything then I went back and tried cetaphil because I had used it about a year before when I didn't have acne but I was always trying new things to see which I liked best I however didn't like it but when I tried it again it helped a whole lot in clearing my acne
    simplylovebeingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used cetaphil here and there before for me I felt it didn't do much! I definitely recommend the efflacar duo it's works for me all the time :)

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *