OOTD: Sunday 22nd March

21:32





Quick little sunday outfit post before I head to bed! Its actually been a while since I've done one of these. I did slack off for a while and just really couldn't be bothered to shoot or just wasn't inspired. 
But I liked today's outfit, so when we were out, I decided to shoot it. The shoes are a new addition to my wardrobe, I had never really been a fan of them/didn't think it was my style but I'm growing to like mine! (let me know your thoughts on them) 

Hat: Some Melbourne boutique store
Top: Lolita
Jeans: J brand
Shoes: Lipstick
Bag: Kate Spade 

Hope you like this monochrome outfit! If you're wondering what is in my back pocket its my phone peeking out!

Lots of Love,
Tanya


  Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter | Polyvore | Bloglovin | Youtube


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *